Asbestos self testing kit
Each AsbestoKit comprises the following:
- Full set of instructions and procedures
- 2 x pairs of powdered latex gloves
*Please do not use if you have a latex rubber allergy
- 1 x FFP3 half face disposable mask
- 1 x hooded protective suit
- 1 x pack of tissues
- 1 x alcohol free wet wipe
- 1 x dust sheet
- Inner sample bags (number determined by kit purchased)
- Outer sample bags (number determined by kit purchased)
- 1 pair of UN category Asbestos contaminated materials waste disposal bags
- 1 x sample list form for laboratory
- 1 x prepaid sample bag for carriage to laboratory
- Prepaid UKAS accredited laboratory tests (number determined by kit purchased)
|AsbestoKit 1||(for up to 2 samples)||£75 inclusive of VAT|
|AsbestoKit 2||(for up to 5 samples)||£125 inclusive of VAT|
|AsbestoKit 3||(for up to 10 samples)||£200 inclusive of VAT|
How it works
- To order your AsbestoKit, print off the form here and post it along with a cheque payable to Asbestos Surveying Limited.
- On receipt of your order, the AsbestoKit will be dispatched.
- You take the sample of the suspected material using the equipment provided and following our safe sampling procedures.
- You dispatch the samples in the prepaid envelope to the laboratory for analysis
- We email you the laboratory report and our recommendations usually within 48 hours.
All our kits come with easy to understand instructions but should you have any queries please give us a call on 07811 199947.